[Coco] How much of a CoCo makes it a CoCo?

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Wed Jul 6 19:07:20 EDT 2011

Preserving the original case doesn't really do anything for me, personally.
I certainly understand the nostalgia aspect of having an original case, but
I prefer something significantly smaller (say the size of an external
USB/Firewire/eSATA hard drive or smaller) with VGA video output and PS/2 or
USB keyboard connector.

I'm not saying I wouldn't purchase an original case if this is the only way
it's supplied. I'm just saying I prefer it to be significantly smaller so it
doesn't take up much room on my already cramped desk.