[Coco] CoCo3FPGA, FPGA Development, and GIME replacement

Leonard Miller leonard23 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 6 11:52:43 EDT 2011

Thank you for clearing up some of my questions.  You even answered questions
that I didn't even ask yet:-)!  I wasn't so interested in games although I
do have an interest in adventure type games done up os-9 style.  I really
like the hardware approach for the present & future.  I also like the idea
that I can simply upload the file and use the board right away.  I might
even learn something along the way.

Leonard