[Coco] Help Needed

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com
Mon Jul 4 17:46:38 EDT 2011

Hi John,

That's a parallel interface board. It was called the CoCoPort.

The 40-pin connector is an extension of the Color Computer's bus.

The 20-pin connector is for outside-world connections.

The original documentation included parallel printer interface
directions, voice output schematics, etc.

Not sure if the original documentation has been scanned and posted or
not, but the original articles were in The Color Computer Magazine.

Dennis