[Coco] Perhaps a silly newbie question

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 2 17:57:04 EDT 2011

On 02/07/2011 22:13, jmikeneedham at gmail.com wrote:
> Hey Nick, Appreciate the response. I have a great, known working coco
> 3 mainboard and keyboard. I would love to find a non-working 3 with a
> good power supply and case.  If anyone on the list has a spare, I'd
> love to hear from you.

Well, I was in the same situation a couple of years back, I'd bought a
CoCo3 motherboard and keyboard off ebay. What I ended up doing was
getting a CoCo2 case and fitting the CoCo3 inside that, I did have to
cut some holes. Whilst not ideal it was better than just a bare board.

Also I modded the board to run off a single 12V supply, I believe that
there is a page out there that tells you how to do this.

Cheers.

Phill.