[Coco] mamou syntax question.

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri Jul 1 20:40:38 EDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 02, 2011 at 12:13:38AM +0100, Phill Harvey-Smith wrote:

> Yep same here, ftom the toolshed 2.0 release.

Yup.  Just wanted to be specific, in case one of us had a different
version that took a different syntax.

> Ahahh yes it works without the spaces, cheers, much apreciated.

Gotta love these old-school assemblers, I guess. ;-)

(Which isn't directly a dig at mamou, which was *carefully designed* to
be source-compatible with OS-9's ASM, IIRC.  And ASM is nothing if not
old-school.)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA