[Coco] mamou syntax question.

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Fri Jul 1 16:59:30 EDT 2011

Ok so I'm trying to setup a table of words (FDB) and a count of the
number of words, it's a set of new basic commands, so the words are the
pointers to the comands and the count is the new command count in the
command stub

So I have something like :

; Stub for our new commands
;
         FCB     CmdCount	; No of commands
         FDB     CmdNames	; command list
         FDB     CmdDispatch	; command dispatch routine
         FCB     $00		; No of functions
         FDB     FuncNames	; function list
         FDB     FuncDispatch	; function dispatch table

and then later on :

; Command routine pointers
CommandDispatchTable
	FDB	Cmd1
	FDB	Cmd2
	FDB	Cmd3

CmdCount	EQU		(*-CommandDispatchTable) / 2

However no matter how I define CmdCount, it gets set to the number of
bytes in the table not the number of words.

So what is the correct syntax ?

Cheers.

Phill.
-