[Coco] New to the world of COCO

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 06:23:01 EDT 2011

You have my deepest sympathy.  I went through the same thing in May
with my father.
This weekend I'm going back home so we can go spread his ashes at his
favorite hunting spot.

He didn't use the CoCo we had at all, but helped me start out with
computers when he got a Timex-Sinclair 1000 when I was 5 or 6.