[Coco] New to the world of COCO

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 00:01:39 EDT 2011

In a message dated 6/30/2011 5:38:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gheskett at wdtv.com writes:

>There is likely not more than 20 cm8's still alive, and the cm11 is an
ega
>monitor, not usable with the coco.  Your best bet is one of the  scan
>doublers and a recent vga monitor, even the late lcd's should work  with
>that.  Roy Justice was making one, and so was someone else, so  there
might
>be one of those on fleabay occasionally.

Hello everyone.   I still make my converter. I am on a  temporary
halt to production but will soon be back in my workshop,

I was the primary care giver for my father who had lung cancer but he
passed a couple of weeks ago.

I am now in the process of moving into his house which he left
to me and am rebuilding my workshop there.

I will let everyone know when I can accept and fill orders again.

You all would have liked my father.   He was a coal miner  with
a 9th grade education.   He put me through college and  could
hold up his end of a conversation on the physics of the
universe when it was the size of a marble.

He was my father and I shall miss him.

Roy