[Coco] cocoNutz! Ezine

Mary nuxie at aol.com
Sat Jan 29 21:57:59 EST 2011

 Hey guys
I am starting the E-zine back up. I already have a few submissions. I would like for you guys to continue to send in articles, one liners or just a picture of your setup. If anyone went to the last chicago fest please if you would do a report on that and submitt it.  I would also like to have a section in the new ezine that everyone kinda tells what they been working on since the last issue! Some of you have a "part 2" to write as a follup to artciles from previous submission. I won't name names but you know who you are.  Lets advertise in here. If you have a website, program, or hardware you are working on then write a small article or Ad up about it. Also One liners! yeap One liners are great.  Program listings would be superb as well. You can send submissions to Nuxie at aol.com put int the subject line CoCoNutz! Ezine please so I know not to toss it in the spam folder.

Thanks guys
looking foward to getting this going again.
Mary