[Coco] White Coco 1 64k with melted Keyboard on ebay.

J.P. Samson coco+list at jeanpaulsamson.com
Fri Jan 28 19:23:50 EST 2011

On Jan. 28, 2011, at 12:44 PM, Mark Ormond wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/RADIO-SHACK-TRS-80-COMPUTER-SYSTEM-UNTESTED-/260729006284?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb4a8e8cc
>
> how rare were these? I've never seen one before.

The only CoCo 1 auction I've ever won on eBay was for one of these
last-generation white CoCo 1's.  Mine's in excellent condition, BTW.
Oddly, I've never managed to win an auction for a silver CoCo 1.

(As an aside, there was a design defect on the board of these white
CoCo 1's, so you'll likely find that the original warranty seal has
been broken and connector wire soldered across some component pins.)

-- JP