[Coco] White Coco 1 64k with melted Keyboard on ebay.

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 15:22:45 EST 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 2:44 PM, Mark Ormond <markormond at mtxsystems.com>wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/RADIO-SHACK-TRS-80-COMPUTER-SYSTEM-UNTESTED-/260729006284?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb4a8e8cc

> how rare were these? I've never seen one before.

This is the same I have as my main CoCo 1 system, it was marketed by Radio
Shack as the 64k Color Computer the same year the CoCo 2 was introduced (top
of the line was 16k Extended Color Basic).

Most likely the CoCo in the auction has the 'F' revision board in it.

I'd say fairly rare, haven't seen them on Ebay as often as the other CoCo
models.

The buy it now price it's a bit high for a system noted as for parts/repair.
If it was a known working machine AND was cleaned up properly, then it'd be
a good deal in my book.

-- RP