[Coco] White Coco 1 64k with melted Keyboard on ebay.

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Jan 28 15:07:25 EST 2011

On Friday, January 28, 2011 03:02:07 pm L. Curtis Boyle did opine:

> Fairly rare... this was the 64K Color computer from late 1983, that came
> out the same time as the Coco 2. Same form factor as the Coco 1. L.
> Curtis Boyle
> curtisboyle at sasktel.net

I believe I was wrong in my last post, all of my coco 1's, while some may
have that keyboard, are of the Old Grey Ghost form factor, and I did not
notice the deeper rear half and solid top of this ones case.  My bad, this
one is fairly rare & I don't have one.