[Coco] Another Ebay induced laughter fit :-)

Don Johnson coco at fivejohnsons.com
Tue Jan 25 12:54:53 EST 2011

Haggling is not my thing, but he does allow you to make an offer.  I suspect the seller is not brain dead enough to think someone will buy the carts at that price, but an offer of $2 and the cost of shipping might be in someone's price range if they are looking for a couple missing pieces to a collection.

Chances are the seller is still making some money on the shipping alone.