[Coco] OT: Gold Ceramic chip (circa 1973)

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Jan 21 20:16:53 EST 2011

Because of the thin 30 to 60 micro inches of gold plated over nickel the
idiot, er excuse me, the fine gentleman thinks he has a lot of gold in
that chip. Thus thinks it is very valuable. I would hate to burst his
bubble.

Typical of the used car salesman mentality of these fine perveyors of
ancient semiconductors. They over pay to get them in thinking what they
have is valuable and only end up with an item that only someone restoring
old equipment would be interested in but ptobably not at that price.

james