[Coco] Change name cocopak

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 21:36:42 EST 2011

Yes roger
I am new here

and I do not know all applications

make one, converting, pak to ccc, and vice versa, and the name: cocopak, unaware of his

and change mine

indeed, it is possible to buy the 2GB MicroSD Drive Pak, but apparently only be via paypal? or directly by credit card upon (I prefer direct)

only up to 2GB? I know that 4 GB is another format, more complex

I live in Caracas, Venezuela and not know how much should you pay

also wanted to know if you can use to coco1 and coco3, because I have two
translated with google