[Coco] trouble with AR

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 05:51:04 EST 2011

Guys,

please remember that many of the files were uploaded with XMODEM file
transfers. As such they are padded to a 128 byte boundary with CTRL-X. If
you remove those, the files are generally ok. There's even a util that does
just that. I think it's called FIXAR.

Also, be careful of EOL translations; CR to CRLF etc.

Regards, Bob Devries.