[Coco] 6809 breadboard trainer

Erturk Kocalar erturkk at kocalar.com
Fri Jan 14 01:10:00 EST 2011

Hi John,

Good to hear you liked it.  That's a good combo.  XO and simon6809 looks good together.  (6809 for every child).

I'll send you details about the turbo.  I am able to run flex9 from ram disk, but my desire is to have it work/boot directly from dsk images on sdio card.  There is a lot of cool programming challenges but not enough time ;)

I can't say it enough, but I love 6809 ;)

Erturk

Sent from my iPad