[Coco] Copyright

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Jan 13 20:49:22 EST 2011

On Thursday, January 13, 2011 08:44:51 pm Brian Blake did opine:

> Believe that since he still owed money to Sony for those rights, those
> right revert back to Sony...

I have heard that rumor too, seems I read some other place in the net that
all that was now SONY-BMG.

> On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Wayne Campbell <asa.rand at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > I'm sorry Luis, but to my knowledge, the Beatles music is not free
> > from copyright. Michael Jackson owned all the rights to the Beatles
> > music when he died, and I'm not sure who owns them now.
> >
> > Wayne

Perhaps where Luis lives (if Luis has said, I do not now recall, blame it
on oltimers syndrome if you like), our US's draconian copyright laws
haven't penetrated yet?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)