[Coco] 6809 breadboard trainer

Erturk Kocalar erturkk at kocalar.com
Thu Jan 13 20:40:00 EST 2011

Hi Mike,

Take a look at Simon6809, educational 6809 SBC.  I designed it for people who want to learn assembly easy way (all
you need is a usb port).  I should have kits or assembled boards.  Let me know if you are interested.  (the last one I
sold was in the $50~$60 to cover my costs.)

http://www.8bitforce.com/

If that's too simple, I have Simon6809_Turbo in the works (I need help with code development *wink* :)).

Erturk