[Coco] Copyright

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 16:57:09 EST 2011

Send this days ago

I saw 'opinions

says something you?

Dead Steve:>I new user, and spanish user, I love coco.>>I am a fan yours.>I have many original games, and wanted to ask if I raise Castilian versions, especiallyof their games>>Of course, I'm talking about them available to the public. is that this is problematic for copyright.>>and I thought that maybe as a patch to the original game if I allow it.>would run a program that specifically translate each game, specially made for eachversion.>>Or if possible, tell me what games are yours if public>>Retrocomputing community will thank you in Spanish.>>I hope not cause probrem>>Thanks in advance