[Coco] basic09 - append to file

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Wed Jan 12 11:40:23 EST 2011

I seem to recall from back when I was taking Basic09 in school that we had to rename the file we wanted to append.  Then open it in read mode, and read from it and write to a new file with the name we had originally.  When we hit EOF from the read we could then write what we wanted to append.  At the end of the process we would close and delete the renamed file and close the newly created appended file.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies