[Coco] coco web server rides again

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 21:57:20 EST 2011

Ah, so that was you :)

Thanks, a coco web server isn't too practical as a general purpose,
public web server considering that the computer running drivewire is
almost certainly a much better choice.  However, you could do some
interesting stuff locally, programs on the OS9 system could generate
HTML output that was viewable live on local computers with browsers
for example.  Easy file transfer is another nice trick.  Maybe someday
someone will add upload capabilities to the server, then you'd have a
nice two way file transfer mechanism.  It's really simple to do http
I/O from basic09 or any other language, the web "server" is a pretty
short little program.  hope it's useful to somebody.