[Coco] trig.h

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Jan 11 15:04:37 EST 2011

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 08:48:37PM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> On Monday, January 10, 2011 08:47:19 pm Willard Goosey did opine:

> >That's just not something talked about much in modern
> > "abstract the problem away" CS courses.
>
> To the detriment of the students acquired education if I can opine on that.

Oh, yes.  I really would have liked a little more low-level "this is
how the code works" and a little less Top-Down Design.

The worst was a database theory class I took.  Half the class was
designing databases in some complicated model that can't even be
implemented (that we had to transform into a relational database when
we went to actually code it in), and the other half the class was the
professor whining that he can't change the hardware sector size on
modern hard-drives to match his database's record-size. :-(

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard