[Coco] OT: flooding in Queensland

John Kent jekent at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jan 10 21:10:53 EST 2011

Hi Bob,

We've been hearing about it down here in Melbourne at least. A friend
sent me some amateur video footage of a road being washed away and the
Mt Crosby reservoir overflowing. The Toowoomba flash flooding looked
pretty horrendous too. I have another friend, Leo, who lives in Middle
Park, Brisbane, who says he is only 24m above sea level, but hopes that
is enough to keep him out of trouble.

John.

http://www.johnkent.com.au
http://members.optusnet.com.au/jekent