[Coco] trig.h

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Jan 10 14:55:51 EST 2011

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 12:36:16PM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> Ah so, said the blind man. ;)  OTOH, ansifront012 should handle that.  But
> at the time I built that, from srcs published in the RB, I don't believe we
> had ansifront yet.

But who would want a library only useable with ansifront? ;-)

The commented out void's are in the style of Krieder's headers, which
I think I have spent entirely too much time reading.

Having the entire thing wrapped up in #ifndef TRIG_H is more of an
ansi thing, I admit, but I was deeply scared several years ago when I
managed to set up a recursive chain of header files...

And I cheated on the test to include trigcons.h or not, but doing it
"right" would requre adding a line to trigcons.h and changing Gene's
code was no part of my plan.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA