[Coco] OS-9 device descriptor list

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Jan 8 16:05:08 EST 2011

On Sat, Jan 08, 2011 at 05:50:44AM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> Picking nits here, but some of the current .sb modules could be called
> device drivers, like joydrv_6551.sb, which handles the translation between
> a serial mouse and nitros9.

Well, my list isn't really about *drivers*, nor is it about every
possible piece of hardware that's ever been wired into a CoCo, it's
about *device descriptor modules*.  Until joydrv_*.sb grow /J0 and /J1
descriptors they don't count for this list.

The Complete List of OS-9 Device Drivers is a different list, and I'll
leave it for someone else to obsess over.  For one thing, there'll be
a lot more name duplication there -- for instance, both Tandy and
LR-Tech hard-drive drivers are simply HDISK.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard