[Coco] Coordinated CoCo Conference #3

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 14:04:41 EST 2011

It was another great conference.  For me, the Rainbow was a big event
every month as a kid.  Pretty amazing to be in a conference with
Marty.  It's great to hear some of the backstories and "lore" from the
glory days of the CoCo.

The original idea (as I recall) was to call the coordinated coco
conference the "CoCoCoCo" :)

In the after chat that we do after the end of the recorded conference,
the question of who else we might be able to invite for an interview
came up.  If anyone is on touch with a coco "celebrity" or if you'd
like to speak on a subject yourself, maybe about a project you are
working, let us know!  We should probably coordinate requests to
individuals.  Anything from a 5 minute presentation to a full hour
interview is fine.

-Aaron