[Coco] Coordinated CoCo Conference #3

Mike Rowen mike at bcmr3.net
Fri Jan 7 08:10:39 EST 2011

Another big thanks to Tim and Aaron. It was great hearing Marty. Everyone
should download this one. I've been planning to attend the 20th Last Annual
CoCo Fest in Chicago this year. It will be my first CoCo Fest of any kind.
I've always lived it vicariously through magazines and the internet. Getting
Steve and Marty there would be icing on the cake. :) Great stories from
Steve and Marty. I hope that you will book Marty again soon. Back in the
early 90s, I exchanged some emails with Marty on Delphi. I actually bought a
Line Printer VII from Marty all those years ago. Great to hear that he still
has a Coco running. Keep up the great work!

Cheers,
-Mike