[Coco] Shooting Gallery Review

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 09:26:40 EST 2011

Thank I likeBecause I speak Spanish, I put subtitles with automatic speech recognition google,and then also translated by google.Missing for computers to understand us. and read us
Also it is lowered to 480, is more difficult but you can.
I would like to have link server but we all ordered link.
If you Mr. Jeremy Michea low, I would like to put it on a serverlike 4shared or megaunload, the first I do not delete the accounts.
thank you, thank you very much
NOTE:I'll put it on my blog as a link with your name and original title, thanks to you.
Do not know if I can put the sub-titles and translations.