[Coco] WSC question

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Jan 31 21:25:17 EST 2011

So, is anyone actually using WSC (Willard's Source Control),
http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/os9/wsc04.lzh ?

Because I've been reading O'Reilly's _Applying RCS and SCCS_ and it's
making me ambitious about WSC. :-)

But don't worry too much, since I think source control is a pain in
the butt, and a main design goal of WSC is to be as small a pain as
possible. (And dam, SCCS is a pain to use!)

Anyway, I've added optional version logging to WSC.  I'll put up an
updated version when I'm pretty sure the bugs have all been stomped
on, and rather I like logging enough to make it normally on.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard