[Coco] Drive Paks are coming

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Jan 31 13:00:43 EST 2011

You can smell the solder flux smoke in the air.

To those who have waited impatiently and patiently for their 2GB
MicroSD Drive Pak, I have spoken with some of you personally with an
estimated date, and others are still wondering... but I am working my
butt off on orders now.  Because I'm more concerned about catching
up, no manuals will be printed at this time.  Instead, the same PDF
file I use to print can be found on coco3.com along with other stuff
about CoCoNet if you want to use a serial cable and other types of
paks to add more features alongside your Drive Pak.

You can write me every few days if you want for an update and I'll do
my best to give a roundabout date you'll receive your pak.

Priority Mail will be used on all orders unless I run out of boxes
and decide to just get a pak out the door using an existing brown box
with regular postage.

--
~ Roger Taylor