[Coco] bluetooth wireless pak users

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Jan 23 23:04:41 EST 2011

I'm trying to gather feedback from my bluetooth pak users to see how
things are going.  The radio module was programmed here to work at
115200 bps but if reset for any reason will drop back to 9600 bps
just to be safe.  From a terminal program, like the one included (a
modified Tandy RS-232 Pak ROM) you can talk to the module and configure it.

Another thing, you can replace the ROM with the CoCoNet ROM and the
bluetooth pak instantly becomes a wireless virtual drive system with
HTTP requests, etc.

--
~ Roger Taylor