[Coco] Phoenix IDE

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Jan 22 22:46:40 EST 2011

I'm looking for a few people to test the installation process of the
Phoenix IDE on various versions of Windows to see which versions can
handle the requirements and so forth.

Phoenix still lacks some features I'm trying to add in this week,
like saving the window(s) positions and sizes so you can move
floating/docking windows to other areas and monitors and have them
stay the next time and the emulation launch logic is still being worked on.

Those who bought the IDE for the early bird price helped me to
purchase the two expensive commercial components that the IDE uses,
and I want to thank each and every one who helped make this
happen.  I/we purchased the license to use the best syntax editor
available on the market and the best Windows GUI enhanced components
package available for Visual Studio.  Over time, I will let the IDE
use more and more of the features possible from each component to get
the maximum effect possible. What I can say is that the syntax editor
is awesome and the ribbon control and GUI enhancements are the most
smooth and appealing I've seen on any OS to date.  It's eye candy
plus very serious stuff.

Contact me privately and I will let you test out the current snapshot
of the IDE.

--
~ Roger Taylor