[Coco] coco uucp net

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 13:35:25 EST 2011

Last night I finished setting up UUCPbb on NitrOS9, tweaked some chat
scripts and was able to connect to LostWizard's UUCP node and send an
email.  Doing uucp over drivewire over tcp/ip seems to work fine.
Even managed to get Boisy's mcron running so it dials in on a regular
schedule.

If anybody wants to join their coco to the network, send me an email
for details.  I'm not sure what point there is, but it's sort of fun
and interesting to mess with.  I suppose you could use the net to send
files directly from coco to coco, stuff like that.

-Aaron (lwesnarf!kj4wii!aaron :)