[Coco] Translate games

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 09:56:24 EST 2011

Dead Steve:
I new user, and spanish user, I love coco.

I am a fan yours.
I have many original games, and wanted to ask if I raise Castilian versions, especiallyof their games

Of course, I'm talking about them available to the public. is that this is problematic for copyright.

and I thought that maybe as a patch to the original game if I allow it.
would run a program that specifically translate each game, specially made for eachversion.

Or if possible, tell me what games are yours if public

Retrocomputing community will thank you in Spanish.

I hope not cause probrem

Thanks in advance