[Coco] [Color Computer] New CoCo Forum

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 08:23:35 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm not going to turn down any good ideas if I can avoid it. In fact, I
posted a question yesterday regarding my apparent memory loss over the
Dragon line of CoCoClones, and did create a section for them - just glad
sixxie didn't call for a flogging. ;-)

But as Aaron pointed out in a PM a couple weeks ago, there is such a thing
as having too many categories/forums; and that alone could make the
usability suffer.

And as Stephen pointed out, he has been involved in numerous activities on
the forum - and from day one I'd like to add (thank you Stephen).

>From my point of view, it boils down to this: I want the forum to belong to
the CoCo Community. I'm not a hardware wiz, I can't design things like the
SuperIDE or MicroSD Pak. And I'm not a software wiz; I doubt I'll ever be
able to code a DriveWire or CoCoNet. Something like my website and the forum
page is probably the only way I can contribute to the CoCo scene, so that's
what I'll do.

Brian

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 10:23 PM, Stephen H. Fischer <
SFischer1 at mindspring.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Unlike ...
>
> New Forums can be created, threads renamed, threads moved, posts edited,
> pictures and or attachments changed.
>
> I have done or been involved in all of these activities already.
>
> The Forum Owner is quite responsive and deserved lots of praise for all the
> work he has done and is doing.
>
> Thanks Brian.
>
> SHF
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Campbell" <asa.rand at gmail.com>

Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...