[Coco] [Color Computer] New CoCo Forum

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 22:02:05 EST 2011

Hi Wayne,

If we start seeing more visitors, these are items I already am thinking of
expanding. I didn't want to go into forum overload if it wasn't going to be
utilized.

Thanks for input!! And by all means, I am open to suggestions.

Brian

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 9:56 PM, Wayne Campbell <asa.rand at gmail.com> wrote:

> The NitrOS-9/OS-9 forum needs more sub-forum divisions. I would recommend
> the following additional sub-forums:
>
> Programming
>   Assembly
>   Basic09
> Multi-Vue
>   can be further subdivided if there are enough users
> Communications
>   can be further subdivided if there are enough users
> Hardware
>   Motherboard
>   Peripheral
>   any other catagory the hardware techs want
>
> Wayne
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "random_rodder" <
> random_rodder at yahoo.com>

Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...