[Coco] The big 20th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Fri Feb 25 23:19:15 EST 2011

My wife and I just booked our flights and we will be in Chicago the week
of the 20th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!

Yes that right, the 20th year that Glenside has been putting on the
Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!  That's over twice the number of
RaindowFests held in the same City. Way to go guys!

A 20th annual of anything is something to celebrate!  So let's show our
support by make this CoCofest the best attended in a long time.

Steve