[Coco] 6809 / General CPU question

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Sat Feb 19 23:08:50 EST 2011

Mike,

Vector space ($FFF2 to $FFFF) is ROM (not ram) because of the memory
controllers used in the CoCo.

To really understand how the 6809 works in the CoCo you need to know how
the other chips in the computer work.

I could do a full day Class (if not week) on just how the 6809 sees its
RAM, ROM and hardware interface ports inside a CoCo3.

Steve (Zaxxon) Bjork