[Coco] Sticks.bas, a visual sorting demonstration, which Rainbow?

Sun Feb 13 19:05:51 EST 2011

Hi,

YES!

Thank you very much.

I would have gone blind if I had looked at more of the Rainbow Indexes.

http://www.tuxdriver.com/download/rainbow-index.pdf

They have not been converted to text yet, searching for "sorting" I expect
would have found it if that had been done.

And I remembered how to search my CoCo disks and have found the software and
my CoCo3 hi-res versions.

So the next task is to convert them to Urbane (After bursting the Sticks.arc
file in a CoCo disk image).

Maybe I will cheat using Wordpad to extract the files (With some errors of
course).

Thanks again!

SHF