[Coco] New forum pages

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 08:53:26 EST 2011

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 10:55 PM, Roger Taylor <operator at coco3.com> wrote:

> I just noticed out of all those cheap cat puns we made up, nobody brought
> up the CoCo Cat !!
>

> --
> ~ Roger Taylor

LOL. He must have been the cat that got my tongue.

Okay, shortly after sending out my previous message last night, I discovered
a 'bug'. While, IMHO the 'Getwawy Green' theme looks better than the 'Simple
Green' theme I had originally chosen, there was no way to post new topics or
respond to them - the buttons were missing. While it was an obvious and easy
fix, I suppose it's too much to ask that the theme creators at least name
their folders correctly? Some I tested were correct out of the box, others
were not. Geez...

Anyway, if anyone went there and noticed the problem prior to my fixing it,
I apologize for the inconvenience.

Brian

Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...