[Coco] Jameco excellent service (after a screw-up) :)

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 17:55:17 EST 2011

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011, RJRTTY at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/11/2011 3:53:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> brucewcalkins at charter.net writes:
>

>> My first 64k upgrade was from Jameco.  They have always been my  first
> "stop"
>> ever since.
>
> I get almost everything I use in the converter from them.  No  problems

I'll third that.  I have them use USPS Priority Mail and it's here in 3
days!  Not bad for California to Burlington, VT, eh?

Second choice is DigiKey - they have a far better selection, but sometimes
it's painful to crawl through the myriad of items on the site.  Their web
shopping interface... how to put this politely?  really sucks.

Steve