[Coco] How would I go about connecting my CoCo 2 to a BBS?

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Tue Feb 8 23:14:42 EST 2011

If you have an RGB monitor and 512k ram, i like sockmaster's twilightterm. it can emulate all the IBM characters your bound to encounter and it uses page flipping tecnique to get you 16 colors. the only thing it lacks is xmode/ymodem/zmodem file transfer ability. i use twilightterm along with vmodem (a program aaron wrote) that lets you telnet to a bbs over the net using an rs232 serial cable

- Todd Wallace