[Coco] SuperBoard Update, was Status, anyone?

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 02:31:27 EST 2011

Hi Mark,

I have been in and out of the CoCo scene for a while now, and I now am
finding myself wanting to get back in again.

Waiting for the two Superboards that I put down payments on is further
insiration for me to get back in to the CoCo scene.

Like you I find that life and work take a toll on the time available for my
CoCo interest, so I understand and I'm willing to wait :)

Cheers!

Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/
http://geekswhocare.blogspot.com/