[Coco] Huge cyclone to hit Queensland

gene heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 19:21:34 EST 2011

On Wednesday, February 02, 2011 07:19:04 pm James Hrubik did opine:

> Ah, you were shooting the breeze, Gene?  <G>

One could say that, but in this case the biggest shooter I have, would not
be heard, nor have a measurable effect on such a cat 5 storm.  I may as
well have saved the ammo for a more pleasant time.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)