[Coco] Huge cyclone to hit Queensland

gene heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 18:57:22 EST 2011

On Wednesday, February 02, 2011 06:52:57 pm tonym did opine:

> Leftover change? YOW!
>  Cat 5 is 155+ I think, so that's a HECK of alot of change!

Well, yes now that you mention it.  I was trying to add a bit of levity to
what is, if you are in the path of one of these things, a very unpleasant,
possibly life threatening situation, so my brain was in neutral at the
time.  My apologies to anyone who thought the attempt at levity was out of
place.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)