[Coco] Anyone heard from big or little john from gimechip.com?

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Feb 2 11:40:48 EST 2011

On Wednesday, February 02, 2011 11:33:58 am Aaron Wolfe did opine:

> On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 7:55 AM,  <hhos at st-tel.net> wrote:
> >> Has anyone heard from these guys in recent weeks? �I was working with
> >> big John on a project and he just disappeared, �hasn't responded to
> >> a few "are you ok" emails.
> >> I am worried something may have happened, although i'm not sure what
> >> or if maybe this is normal.
> >
> > The last communication I got from big John was on 10/3/2010 through a
> > PM on coco3.com. Little John had gone into a clinic for treatment. I
> > was planning on sending him a 400G drive to put 100G of CoCo stuff
> > on. He in turn was to send it to Random_Rodder. I just needed to
> > Random_'s shipping address. When I finally got that I tried to
> > contact John two or three times to make sure he was still interested.
> > I got no reply. I don't think this is normal.
>
> That is about the same time frame that I lost touch with them.   I
> suppose all we can do is wish them the best.

Or, if a list member lives within a reasonable driving distance of them and
knows where they are, could take a drive and check.  We did that once on
the offtopic list when a well known member disappeared, took us a month to
figure out where he was and another month to see who was closest.  But the
results were sad, he'd posted about going to go get his eyes worked on the
next day, and had instead died & no one knew how to post & tell us in his
family.

Lets all pray we don't have a similar situation here.  But lets get
started:

Does anyone know where they live?