[Coco] Anyone heard from big or little john from gimechip.com?

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Feb 2 10:26:35 EST 2011

At 07:58 AM 2/2/2011, you wrote:
>On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 7:55 AM,  <hhos at st-tel.net> wrote:
> >> Has anyone heard from these guys in recent weeks?  I was working with big
> >> John on a project and he just disappeared,  hasn't responded to a few "are
> >> you ok" emails.
> >> I am worried something may have happened, although i'm not sure what or if
> >> maybe this is normal.
> >>
> > The last communication I got from big John was on 10/3/2010 through a PM
> > on coco3.com. Little John had gone into a clinic for treatment. I was
> > planning on sending him a 400G drive to put 100G of CoCo stuff on. He in
> > turn was to send it to Random_Rodder. I just needed to Random_'s shipping
> > address. When I finally got that I tried to contact John two or three
> > times to make sure he was still interested. I got no reply. I don't think
> > this is normal.
> >

>That is about the same time frame that I lost touch with them.   I
>suppose all we can do is wish them the best.

I've got no replies to a subject we were discussing on
12/4/2010.  It's hard to tell which one is using the e-mail at any
given time, but I think the dad John was going to take a picture of
my USB Serial Pak for me since he was the first customer and at the
time I had no other paks on hand and I wanted a quick photo of the
board for reference.  No contact then or since.

For those who have time to look these guys up, here's what I have:

can't locate a phone # in any of my records

John Turner
PO Box 188
Wattsville, AL 35182-0188

ebay member:
http://myworld.ebay.com/shadow_nightwarrior?ssPageName=ADME:X:CEM:US:1181

I know he has a brother who might live close by named Scotty who was
loaning him a camera.  Maybe look up Scott Turner in Wattsville,
AL?  Out of many Scott Turners around that city, intelius.com is
showing one to have a brother named John S Turner.  If one of our
Johns has a middle initial of S, then perhaps that particular Scott
would be a lead.

--
~ Roger Taylor