[Coco] Status, anyone?

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 08:41:01 EST 2011

*"The message concerning Roger's Drive Paks was the message that the status
topic began as a reply to."*

Unless you received a piece of email I didn't get (entirely possible these
days) I'm gonna have to say, 'no it didn't' - the 'Status, anyone?' was an
inquiry into the current status surrounding the Cloud 9 'SuperBoard' - an
entirely different piece of hardware than the Drive Pak (we agree on that)
and from my perspective was a new email subject.

Either way, far more energy has been spent on this than needed and I'm gonna
take Boisy's suggestion and just drop this altogether...