[Coco] [CoCo] For Those Who Haven't Been Here That Long

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 1 21:32:55 EST 2011

On Feb 1, 2011, at 3:19 PM, Wayne Campbell wrote:

> This is interesting. I am following a thread where Bill Cousert is
> being abased for a topic started by someone I am not familiar with,
> paulh96636 at aol.com, as a reply to a thread started by Roger
> Taylor about his Drive Paks coming out, which is a completely
> different subject. This thread has condemned Bill for even
> participating in the conversation, as his response did not show up
> until after Steve Bjork's response. I am very happy that Steve was
> not the one who was jumped on, but Bill deserves it even less than
> Steve does. Who is Paul H.? After all, Bill's only mistake was
> making a bad joke.
>
> "Maybe he ran off with Stephen Disney?"
>
> It isn't funny to me. But it isn't offensive, either. I have no
> interest in Mark's sexual preference, and would not care who he ran
> off with. To me, this is just a bad joke, not something to rake him
> over the coals for. That privelege belongs to Paul H. for starting
> the whole thing.

Wayne (and any others too new to remember), Stephen Disney was a
character who took some deposits and disappeared.  To equate Mark
Marlette with Stephen Disney is a disgusting insult.  I don't blame
Mark one bit for feeling abused by that comment.

Never forget Concord, Lexington, and the road back to Boston.
=== From the sayings of Grampa Jim, Copyright 2011.